Mobile, Portable, and Benchtop Part Marking Technology New to North America
Dapra Marking Systems is introducing to North American customers an exciting line of dot peen and fiber laser markers from Spanish manufacturer Datamark Systems.
Headlining these new offerings is a series of truly portable dot peen markers. The cordless, battery-operated MP Mobile series can be controlled by any Android/iOS mobile device or a Windows PC using intuitive, powerful software.
The Datamark portfolio includes:
- MP Mobile series: Cordless, battery-operated, hand-held dot peen markers with mobile device or Windows software.
- FL series: Fiber laser offerings of 20, 30 and 50 watts with powerful Windows software.
- MP Portable series: Pneumatic, hand-held dot peen markers with an industrial touchscreen controller or Windows software. Ideal for creating deep, permanent marks.
- MP Combo series: Pair any Mobile or Portable marker with Datamark's column/base to create a flexible combination portable/benchtop marking solution with quick, no-tools changeover.
- MP-120 Advanced Electric: Bench-top dot peen marker with touchscreen controller or Windows software.
- MP Integrated series: Pneumatic dot peen markers with mountable touchscreen controller for marking within production lines and manufacturing cells.
"At Dapra, we're always on the lookout for new technology that makes direct part marking and traceability easier and more affordable," said Dave Noonan, Vice President of the Marking division. "From thoughtful design to extremely user-friendly software, we're excited about the possibilities that Datamark presents for our customers."
Want more information? Click below.